View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 01, 2018

ADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enoughADIL KHESHGI will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhan Kaif View Post
All these questions were in the test, it is really sad to say that our honourable KPPSC is judging now their candidates' caliber by such fixed numerical data and so many parliaments type Questions. I don't think so, if the teacher who has made this paper would be capable to let me know the exact data figures by right now. It seems someone has just picked up Mcqs in haste in order to fill out the question papers, they don't care if these questions were far beyond the level of solving or they are aiming to get discouraged or failed the intelligence students so that they don't even try to apply to such posts again, I'm staggering who can remember such data type questions? And one question was NOT given, there were so many questions on the same pattern.
Okay, if you're to include questions then use some tactics that is to alter its units or follow some other strategies, if a person can't remember the exact figures at least there must be some other way which may help him to reach to the exact answers. This copy peste won't work. You can't get the deserving employees through such type of paper conduction.

Sent from my SM-E500H using Tapatalk
No teachers are involved in engineering the papers, it's the Psychological Wing of the KPPSC....... About the paper, I must say that it was out of touch with the subject post. Those who're putting their noses to the grindstone have lost their noses, and that too under the very nose of an institution which should have guarded the former, just for the sake of meritocracy. The rest is history.
Farhan Kaif (Thursday, February 01, 2018)