View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah 786 View Post
can you plz tell me about any good english teacher in Lahore and his or her charges.
There are many. I went for someone who can give me a little bit time. I went to Sir Rana Tanveer. He teaches in APEX academy, opposite Barket Market, Garden Town, Lahore. Academy is not far from KIPS but it is on opposite side. I did not take his regular class. He charged me Rs 12000 for full month and Rs 7000 for 15 or less days. He teaches in class but I went there to polish my skills and to get my practice work check. He used to give me tasks to write impromptu in academy. I also used to write at home. He checks in front of me, points out mistakes and give suggestions. If you are beginner, go to someone who teaches from scratch like Sir Shafaat Yar Khan. He teaches for 6 months. So, join as early as possible. After that to polish your skill and get an opinion from a CSP who has qualified twice, go to Sir Rana Tanveer. One month session with him after Sir Shafat's session is enough.
Madam Maria is also a good one in Wapda town but she has not taught anyone in last 2 years due to her busy schedule. Sir Raza Abidi was used to be best teacher but now he is too old and does not check practice. Sir Manzoor Mirza died. Sir Kashif Rehman is also a good teacher in model town but he has too many number of students. Sir Nadeem Shahid is good but he only takes 9 students after taking essay test. There are two others as well Agha Mohsin and Muzaffar Bukhari. My friends went to them but they were not that satisfied. Thrice qualified CSP Hamood UR Rehman also teaches at Apex academy but in session not individually. There are many others. I will recommend the first two I have suggested.
shah 786 (Saturday, February 17, 2018)