View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 15, 2018

dragonsdream is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mubashar Khattak View Post
Easy but highly unexpected topics as whenever I discussed topics like that with experts, I was replied that such easy topics won't come in any CSS exam as the trend has completely changed. When I saw the topics, I felt that I can write on all the topics with ease and therefore, I made outlines of 5 topics. Anyhow, I went for the Emerging Power of Social Media but could not write more than 6 pages as I was running short of time though I always write in small font and narrow. I spent more time on preparing outline on last page as rough work but wrote it on 1st page hastily. With few pages and a slightly messy outline, I think, I have missed a chance which comes once in a blue moon. It was a piece of cake but alas!
Well, to be honest, it was a very unwise move on your part to make 5 outlines in a 3-hour exam.

I too felt the topics were easy but nonetheless started on the CPEC one though I feel I could have done some of the others as well/better.

Anyway, what is done is done don't worry about it now hopefully will be for the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to dragonsdream For This Useful Post:
Mubashar Khattak (Thursday, February 15, 2018)