View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 15, 2018

Ghufran tariq is on a distinguished road
Post This came in today's paper

I am someone, who is trying to give CE-2018 with the preparation of only 20 days, yeah it's funny i know
I am not either over-confident neither timid, but yeah it's not a child's play i agree. Well the reason to post here, is that i gave only 1 day to Essay preparation and my biggest hunch was this topic, i prepared two more topics except this. And luckily this topic came in the exam. Moreover i followed your outline, and your procedure with my amendments of-course; addition of some new headings and sub-headings, and some fundamental values like the distances and number of infrastructures whatever i could gather from here and there.
Well i am just not sure, how would the examiner see my Essay, which is nearly based on your outline, and same structure and all of the same "narrations" i used in my attempt. What's your own judgement regarding this material you wrote and your outline? Do you think It'd touch Examiner's heart or would he just throw it away? I am very unsure, so i came here to ask.
P.S. No hate please, i am a Mechanical engineer, CSS is my mother's passion so i am trying this year just to get a know how of the pattern and stuff. Thank you.