View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 15, 2018

dragonsdream is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghufran tariq View Post
I am someone, who is trying to give CE-2018 with the preparation of only 20 days, yeah it's funny i know
I am not either over-confident neither timid, but yeah it's not a child's play i agree. Well the reason to post here, is that i gave only 1 day to Essay preparation and my biggest hunch was this topic, i prepared two more topics except this. And luckily this topic came in the exam. Moreover i followed your outline, and your procedure with my amendments of-course; addition of some new headings and sub-headings, and some fundamental values like the distances and number of infrastructures whatever i could gather from here and there.
Well i am just not sure, how would the examiner see my Essay, which is nearly based on your outline, and same structure and all of the same "narrations" i used in my attempt. What's your own judgement regarding this material you wrote and your outline? Do you think It'd touch Examiner's heart or would he just throw it away? I am very unsure, so i came here to ask.
P.S. No hate please, i am a Mechanical engineer, CSS is my mother's passion so i am trying this year just to get a know how of the pattern and stuff. Thank you.
His outline is more about the national challenges and prospects of CPEC in Pakistan whereas the exam topic was about regional and global implications. Hence, I hope you made the necessary modifications needed to avoid going off topic.