View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 09, 2006
34th Commons
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: selected n css 2005,pakistan merit #70,NWFP 7Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

aamerkhattak will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up my experience of 2005

salam friends.

after long time i got few moments to share my exp wid u ppl online.i did visit css forums but usualy dont get tm to post as i use to b n my office vn i come online.

well this is my 2nd attmpt,i did try my luck n 2003 but unfortunatly couldnt get seat.after my result i joined my field and started my career as BSS engineer but tht part of my life was very tough i had to work for 16-18 hrs or some times wid out any break.i continued tht job and planned my self for 2005 exm as i did skpd 2004 already.for tht i had to resign from my job and i start prp my self mentaly for tht decision.n march i told my adminstrtn about my decision thnks GOD tht i was given unprecedentd leave tht 2 n private firm.

i came bk home and strt my stdies b4 tht i also took another imp decision tht was to change one of my optional(p.admn).

iwas realy lucky n the sense tht i was helped all the way by my cuson and all his friends ihad complete access to CSA the people wid whome i appeared n 2003 wr then helping me guiding me.its all due to their guidence tht i could make it.

i came home wid new spirit and dedication,first of all i prp my own notes it was bit easy 4 me coz of my previous attempt.then i planned each paper and prp it in light of my past exp.my prp was very good i stdied for almost 4 months tht was double of my last duration of stdy,apart from tht iwas very much confident due to my field exposure i was completly changed this time.
but things went wrong and it seemd tht all my efforts would waste my mother fell seriously illllllllllllll me n my sis had to stdy in tht environment.i will remember how v attemped papers literaly i couldnt stdy couldnt revise my efforts of 4 months during papers.

on 6th of AUGUST vn i started my paper i thot this time i would b amongst topers.but soon n 2nd paper i was very much down as i prp my self very good but couldnt feeeeeeeeeeeeeel com4tble wid tht composition paper.i thot i would just pass it.tht was time vn i thot i had to attempt once againcoz iwas nt in position to looooooooooose a single mark this time.
after tht paper it went smoothly tilllllllllll optionals startd.

condition of my mother was very serious and v just went for optionals to ful fill formality iwas surprised n evry paper tht i did very wellllll i cnt understand how?wid out any b.f wid out any revision wid out mentaly prp v attempted tht exm.after my last paper on 15 of AUGUST ihad to go bk to lahore and join my job.after a week v had to pass thro another exm but tht was more diff thn css at alllllllllllllllllllllll.

im my life i didnt prp essay n a way ppl use to.i went to hall and just wrote it as i thnk ihave been gifted wid lot of writing power by GOD Almighty.
for composition i prp my self this time coz i wantd to score n written as i had a very bitter exp n 2003.i prp compsition paper very well.previous 35 yrs of papers exploring world of english.............etc but in paper it was all differentthnks GOD tht i passed it.

for every day science i prp well coz i couldnt get good marks n 2003 being engineer i should gt exceptional score n tht subject.i prp 35 yrs of papers for tht.objectives scienctific reasons all wht should be done for tht.
for C.A i prp my self as i did n past (news paper,press review)
P.A i prp my notes of it tht helped me lot.

ISLAMIAT besides ED SCIENCE tht was another subject n which i scored pathetic.i prp its nots also specaily ayat and hadiyas n arabic.

then comes optionals.
USA histry: i had my own notes of 2003 also stdied books like tht of pocket histry and majamdars two books.
P.SCIENCE:it was light subject for me and i benefited from my notes.paper ist was bit tough i couldnt attempt good but 2nd was best.
C.LAW: it was part of p.sc and it went very wellllllllllllllllllllllll(own notes+books)
I.R:tht was new subject for me n ihad to give max time to it.but thnks GOD it was better than public adminstration paper of 2003.(own notes+books of sultan khan and prakash chandr)
the last optional was tht of PUSHTOit was scoring one for me now c how much i score n tht.

i prepared my own notes and got help from internet 2 specialy for objectives and evry day science topics and MCQ'S.

friends pray for me i need ur sincere prays.
i would post my intervw n detail vn i get time.
thanks f0r ur patience: .

aamer khattak

Last edited by Argus; Friday, February 10, 2006 at 03:55 AM.