View Single Post
Old Monday, February 19, 2018

Khezar is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anum Zara View Post
No neither relevant material nor writing is your issue. You can draw margins on right side of your sheet. Leave 1st and last line blank. Try to make flow sheet diagrams or maps if you can. If you do not have any, you can always create by same method usually university students use to prepare ppt.'s. 14 pages without any presentation are good. Just try to add these things. That can take 1 page each question leading to 17 pages in total. Try to write at least 5-6 pages per question but only relevant material. Rest, these maps can help you with your agenda. My writing speed is high. I have written 20 pages in essay and I am damn sure that less than 1% have written that long essays. I have extensive practice from last 6 years so, my presentation skills are highly polished. So, there is no need to get panicked by length of my answers. If you have justified your answers, you will score well. One thing is for sure, these things can certainly give you at least 1-2 marks per question.
Sister, thank you so much for your thorough response. I'll try to improve InshaAllah. May Allah grant you success. Ameen.
P.S: I am not panicked by the length of your answers.