View Single Post
Old Monday, February 19, 2018
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17

Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectionist View Post
Moreover, look at the sheer injustice of SPSC! It starts the proceeding of exam in the month of February and the cut of age goes to the month of September! It means they have reduced the age upto 7 months tactically. Does it make sense? No any exam has ever been taken like this because the age is confines to the date of advertisement not in the future.
Have you ever seen FPSC advertisement for css? If not, let me inform you that:
Advertisement in october
last date to apply in November
Cutt off date....31 dec every year
Exam is conducted in February...
SPSC has tried to follow FPSC i think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post
One thing which I want to draw attention to is

4-year service requirement in case of candidates who are serving in the Federal Govt. / Sindh Govt, usually fpsc require 3-year service. Why they are asking 4 years ??
As per the recruitment rules for the appointments of civil servants 1976, the age relaxation is given to those govt servants who have 04 years of govt service in CCE/PMS. This rule is applied in PMS punajb and balochistan as well.