View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 20, 2018

checkmywork is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategic View Post
Oh my God! A person who has THE MOST IMPORTANT exam of life is wasting her time and energy on an unknown person like me. Either I am really that much important for you or you are the one with "thick brain". I have nothing to lose and prove. You can say anything you want to about me. I don't care. But i have successfully distracted your attention and I am sort of proud of it. Once again bragging about your achievements and being narcissist. Do i care? No, I don't. I hardly know you.I created this account just to be candid because I am a hypocrite just like everyone else on this page. I have every right to pass judgement on anything I want to. Just like you did on me. But i don't really care. You may consider it bullying but i have said it time and again that if you don't want people to discuss about you, then stop posting on social media.Rest i enjoyed your comments. You have made me successfully achieve purpose of creating this account.
P.S. Your sympathy card about your disability doesn't work on me. Feel free to waste more of your time and energy here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by strategic View Post
Still your focus is on filing pages (3-4 pages etc). You better be giving intermediate exam or something, this exam doesn't seem to be cup of tea for you (which was of course proven since you have failed it once).I don't need to know anything. All i see is over confident narcissist wasting time here on forum self admiring, not a good sign. Just like you are free to say anything, so am I. This is public forum i can say anything i want to. If you don't want any judgments, stop posting here. Will it be all right if i start praising you as well?
And as far as my identity is concerned, i don't want to reveal it. Keep your "advice" to yourself. I want to enjoy my freedom of expression, so think whatever you want to.
P.S: CSPs are not descendants from heaven, they are normal people just like everyone. So don't try to glorify them. I have seen it all
I think you attempted essay Free speech should have limitations and your thesis statement was "Free speech should not have limitations". So you probably failed the exam. Therefore, you are abusing others. A serious inferior complex case on this forum.
You should better consult a psychiatrist but now you will say oohh I have taken your attention I win you lose.
In your case what beautiful line an Indian poet had said: Hum pagal nahi hain bhia hamara dimag kharab hai.
I suppose you will not mind because as a supporter of freedom of speech you will respect other's right to do so.