View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 20, 2018

strategic is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anum Zara View Post
hahahaha
It might be most important for people like you who have so far only achieved sweeper's job. I, on the other hand, have nothing to lose as I am already employed in 18th grade. Call me what you want it does not affect me at all. You are delusional, if you think you have distracted me. I was well prepared and this provided me with an opportunity to play my favorite game which is "bullying the bully". I was in peace when I appeared in the examination today as my favorite sport relaxes my mind. I am not bragging about my achievements. I have just mentioned these achievements because you told me that I should try for intermediate examination. I just proved that only "think brain" and "lunatics" like you need to try it. Moreover, I have not played sympathy card. I have mentioned my disability because it should penetrate in your thick mind that if a major disability and prolonged illness cannot become obstacle in my way, lunatics like you do not stand a chance. It was not a sympathy card but I guess thick brains like you perceive it that way.

P.S. I have all the time in the world. It is up to me what I do with it. I waste it or I utilize it, it is my life. I will keep on replying until you stop passing comments about me. It is that simple.
I am having fun of my life with you, your anger and frustration is quite visible. Replying me (a total stranger) with such long texts in middle of your exams, can it be better?. Poor soul, if you have nothing to lose then why are dying here for an attempt?Sorry i cannot brag about my achievement. Its a secret. :P
I don't know about your exact disability but I am sure you are "mentally retard". Do whatever you want to, I am ready for more amusement.