View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 01, 2009
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 7th in Sindh Urban

Emoemar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by javairia
a.a,
umm none of u have responded to my query. does registering for 2009 exams gives us any credit?may be they check the consistency of a candidate through this??????however if i would have been at their place i would take it as a negative stance cuz this means a candidate isn't confident of what he or she has done.
any answers???

best of luck to all of you. yuwafiqum Allah fi dunya wal akhira.
To be honest i dont think registering for 2009 exam has anything to do with how they gauge a candidate's performance in 2008 exams.

I mean what difference does it make if i have registered and you have not? It could mean you are very interested and wanted to prepare for a year before giving it a shot again or the flip side that you just arnt bothered? See what im getting it? The information that a person has registered or not, is not only a non uniform information but also simply not interpretable in terms of deciding whether one person has done better than the other in terms of a earlier exam and so on and so forth... all of this assuming that they would actually go through the pain of co-relating cross yearly information which would not only be unreliable at this juncture (application submission) but also absolutely non practical.