View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 24, 2018

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Afnan View Post
How did you complete such a long essay,let alone other factors like maintaining precision and accuracy?
I wrote 20 above pages. I was a beginner who appeared in the examination without any preparation. I had no guidance about writing an essay so, It wrote it like this. My introductory paragraph was 1.5 page long and concluding paragraph was less than half page. My paragraphs were short as I did not have much data to support my statements. If I am not mistaken, I wrote only 4-5 sentences per paragraph. I know it is too long but I did managed to finish it. The only problem was that I finished writing when examiner started collecting sheets. My essay had a lot of spelling mistakes. I did not get the time to read paper and correct my mistakes. I actually knew few of my mistakes which I noticed during writing. I decided to correct them after writing but was unable to do so. There were no grammatical mistakes. My first reaction after coming out of hall was that I called my father and asked him to take me back home because I was sure about my failure. Passing exam with 57 marks was a great shock for me. My writing is really good. It had played big role in fetching me these marks. I have only shared this because someone requested me to do so. I do not recommend such long outline. However, it is beneficial for others in a sense that one can extract the most relevant points from it according to his or her thinking.
Antalpur (Monday, February 26, 2018), faizananjum786 (Saturday, April 21, 2018), koJ65 (Thursday, March 08, 2018), Shafi Edwardian (Friday, July 06, 2018)