View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 24, 2018

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectionist View Post
Want to ask same question. Please can you write its introduction and conclusion? Attempting such a long essay for me seems to be impossible. I will be more than thankful if you could elaborate Mam Anum Zahra.
Other things I have explained above. About conclusion and introduction, it is impossible for me to write them now. I wrote that essay more than a year ago and that too in examination hall. Also, I wrote this essay in the examination hall without any prior preparation or knowledge. This was the only essay on which it was possible for me to write. I started writing paragraphs by leaving 5-6 pages blank. I wrote introduction and outline at the end. All paragraphs were written in a simplest possible language. Just 4 to 5 sentences. Each paragraph had a introductory sentence and a concluding sentence. Body had 2-3 supporting sentences. Introduction was like executive summary that usually business students write in their projects and reports. I basically wrote summary of my entire essay in it. In conclusion I wrote that why it is absolutely necessary to get rid of colonial mentality. I also elaborated that what further consequences it can bring if we do not get rid of it.
Antalpur (Monday, February 26, 2018), aristotlekhan (Monday, September 24, 2018), Perfectionist (Saturday, February 24, 2018)