View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 24, 2018

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad9t5 View Post
Good to know about your essay. What was your education background? I am a graduate also but when I try to write something related to essay I am end up only writing some sentences. Would you share your preparation strategy?
I am from Commerce background. I appeared without preparation. I was able to write that much because I love to read and write. There are only certain topics on which I can fluently write. This was about Pakistan. I tried to discuss it by connecting the both times. Two topics helped me a lot. One was Sir Syed Ahmed Khan and second was corruption. They were freshly prepared. Rest everything was observation or experience. Due to background, retrieving financial, economic, administrative and political causes from my memory was not that difficult. On some topics, I cannot write a single page. This was a topic of interest.

At start, everyone faces this problem. Choose topic from past papers. Gather data. Prepare brief outline of about 1.5-2.5 pages. Then try to write essay. After 5-10 essays, your essay writing skill will improve. Also, this length is too much. 14-16 pages for essay including outline is enough.
KarimFatemi (Friday, November 23, 2018)