View Single Post
Old Saturday, February 24, 2018

Perfectionist is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anum Zara View Post
Other things I have explained above. About conclusion and introduction, it is impossible for me to write them now. I wrote that essay more than a year ago and that too in examination hall. Also, I wrote this essay in the examination hall without any prior preparation or knowledge. This was the only essay on which it was possible for me to write. I started writing paragraphs by leaving 5-6 pages blank. I wrote introduction and outline at the end. All paragraphs were written in a simplest possible language. Just 4 to 5 sentences. Each paragraph had a introductory sentence and a concluding sentence. Body had 2-3 supporting sentences. Introduction was like executive summary that usually business students write in their projects and reports. I basically wrote summary of my entire essay in it. In conclusion I wrote that why it is absolutely necessary to get rid of colonial mentality. I also elaborated that what further consequences it can bring if we do not get rid of it.
Mam hats off! Let me congratulate you on your attaining such a high score. You are a super woman! It is impossible for me to do such exceptional job! I am really pleased to tell you that if you have had attempted your CE-18 essay like that of same style,you will get through and I am looking forward World Time Magazine to read your success story. Thumbs Up! If you could give me your email address, I will be more than happy to get my write up checked by you. Please just have a glance at my essay and give me review. I just need your 5 minutes to read my essay that I have attempted. It will be matter of honour if you give me your feedback.