View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 25, 2018

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Bad View Post
@Anum
More than 3 pages for outline is something I have never heard before.Some teacher told you to write this long outline?
No. It was due to my large writing. Points were not that many. I am working on my presentation skills. I also want to keep my paper neat. Speed is also very important for me. So, I practice a lot. Not just essays but other things as well. I am facing one problem that my writing is getting large. Due to this reason, I usually write 3 pages long outline and total length of my essay reaches above 20 pages. My teacher said it is okay as long as my essay is relevant.
In my experience, I have learnt that length does not matter. You can write as many pages as you want but minimum 14 pages including outline is a reasonable length. Many of you write 1800-2200 words which is less than requirements. If I have written more than that, I do not see any harm in it. The only requirement that he checks is relevant material, direct hit on topic, correct spellings and flawless structure.
I have seen students writing 2.5 to 3 pages long outlines. Mine was just a little bit more than that due to my large writing. Whoever has seen my essay practice, they have always liked it. I do make a few spelling and grammatical mistakes but length of my essays and my ideas were never criticized by anybody. As long as one writes relevant and to the point according to the demand of statement, no body can fail him or her. My marks in previous year essay are prove of that. One can pass or get 40 marks with luck once, I can accept that. Only a handful of students get above 50 marks in essay every year. I do not accept that I have passed just by luck. My essay definitely had something which attracted him.
I do not get why you people are making a big deal about it. I have just posted because I got a request for it. I have not asked anybody to follow my techniques. It is upto you people that what you want to do and what you do not want to do. Whoever thinks that my technique is good and they should follow it, they can follow it. Whoever does not think so, they can keep using their own. There is certainly no need to judge my technique. I have proved with my marks that my technique is good.
RMKamran (Wednesday, October 31, 2018)