View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 01, 2009

Force Of Attraction is on a distinguished road
Default Interview

I wrapped black suiting with thick strips on it with double cuffs and a single knotted light yellow tie on a frenched collar white shirt along with the cufflinks..i wore perfume along with the after shave... golden watch of went with the suiting...
me perfectly shaved n styled my hair with little bryll creme...so tht was my apperence...

ME:after knocking...May I come , Sir...
panel: yes...
ME: May peace be on both of u.
gen: sorry...
me: may peace be on u.
gen: ohh. thank u very muck...i wish u best of luck 4 ur interview.
me: thank u v much.
gen: so tell me abt ur personality ( not introduction )
me: my name is ----- . saint maryian by schooling and edwardian by college...
after graduation i went to london from where i completed my AAT and then i shifted to ACCA . as u asked abt my personality, my strenths include far sightedness,goal oriented,communication skills , moral rectitude and rigtheouness...the last two qualities r those which i highly adore....my weaknesses are...i m little fastidious and intervention...i normally intervene in the injustices perpetrated on anyone......... my father has alwayz been my ideal...n my ambition in life is to expunge all the inequalities whther political, economic or social.
gen: can you give any recent example which can prove tht u r very fair...
me: i gave an example with in my own family to support my ground...( discussion took place for couple of minutes )
gen: ( after our discussion ) achi baat hai...
gen: ok Mr.---wat r ur interests...
me: sir normally i dont get spare time as i m preoccupied with my final papers of ACCA..but in my spare time, in l like swimming, hiking and riding n as far as indoor activities r concerned .i m very fond of chess...my swimming is my main issue...
gen: where do u go 4 swimming...
me: i named the complex n said in vicinity of my house i do swimming in ---
gen: wat r the measurments of pool which u named..
me: sir its all standard measurement...50 meters lenght n 20 meters width...
gen: wat abt the water...is it clean...
me: it is so so...but u cant compare the standard of islaambd club with tht area..
gen: no no...
gen: so u r satisifed with the pool..
me: i m but the thing which bothers me is tht anybody can come a purchase a ticket for swimming..there is not any sort of skin examination...
gen: aap ne apni personality tu bata de...now lets discuss some serious issues..
me: gave sober smile...
gen: mr---- wat do u think r the problems being faced by pakistan nowadays..
me: sir we have gotten political. economic n social problebs...
gen: wat r social problems...
me: education, poverty,unemployment, drug trafficking, child abuse, health...
gen: but child abuse is more in western countries...
me: it is..but we r also facing this problem n i have priortized these issues...
gen: talk abt health...
me: lets start from the womanfolk...it is said tht out of 100,000 women 400 die in pakistan owing to iron energy deficiency n the ration is only 13 in developed countries...there r 13000 patient n 1 bed.. situation is much more severe in under devolped areas like swat, fata...
gen: give ur suggestions.
me: GDP should be increased for health sector...
gen: is health a federal subject...
me: no, it is provincial..
gen: but u said abt GDP...
me: i wanted to say tht a good portion of lumpsum which provincial government receives from federal should be allocated in this sector...you dont take GDP as a granted ( gen was hell bent to make me confuse in the issue of my using GDP for health)
gen: ok u suggest tht provincial government allocate more in health sector...magar kahan se kaat kar yeh paisa laein...
me:we should cut down our ministries...
gen: but PM said tht minister n MNA are getting same perks...
me: but sir y do we have such a big ...i would say battalion of ministers...
gen: yes i agree...i agree...
me: then we should lessen our administrative expenses..
gen: wat r they...
me: protocol..cars ..medical ..petrol should be decreased...
gen: tu ais se panch( 5 ) ya chee ( 6 ) rupee bach jaye ge...
me: sir baat 5 ya 6 rupee ki nahin hai...ais ka nuksaan ye hota hai ye excess petrol ko officers fake receipta bana kar claim karte hein...jo k gov. ka nuksaan hai...
gen: reallllllllllllllllllllly
me: kuch aese officers hein jo ais tarha karte hein...
gen:so you dont believe in tht much protocol like stuff..
me: no...if we want to revive as a nation..we have to shun all this...
gen:acha aap ne yeh tu bata diya magar number of doctors shall not improve...
me: sir..number of doctors can only be increased if if build more colleges..bcuz we cant import doctors...
gen: y not import..
me: we cant afford...
gen: but we see daily 2 or 3 doctors here for interviews...
me: sir i would like to give one suggestion to FPSC tht all the professtionals should be banned from competing css bcuz if a chartered accountant becomes DMG officer of doctor becomes police officer..they r just wasting the seat of profession...
gen: so u think tht professtional r wasting there seats...
me: thats a ground bitter reality...
gen: but mr ---- FPSC does not make policies...
me: but u can convey ur message to the government tht these r our deficiencies n we need sort them out...
gen: thx u v much for ur suggestion...
gen: but doctors r not going to swat ..fata...how they should be convinced...
me: aap kitna hi lucrative package dein..mera nahin kayal k ain dino me koi swat n fata jaye ga...sir we have to make developments in those areas for doctors to go...
gen: memeber 2... have u any queries...
member2: mr --- you have written tht u performed haj after completing ur studies in london... wat made you to make this decision in such a young age...
me: ( with experinced smile )...while in london..i saw the realities of world very closely..n i realised tht materialism is the death of spiritualty..n then i reverted from materialism to spiritualism...then i said
" HUMEIN KIYA JO TURBAT PE MELE RAHEIN GE
TAHE KHAK HUM TU AKELE RAHEIN GE "
MEM2: told the general tht the same thing dr iqbal said abt materialism keh....ehsaas e murawat ko kuchall dete hein aallaaat...
mem2:regardless of the fact tht your father is a -----court judge...wat do u think abt novmber 3 act of army chief n not of president...
me: sir first we need to make this issue clear tht whether tht act was martial law or emergency...
mem2: no no...just tell ..wat u think abt it...
me: wat has done,,should not have been done...the institution of judicicry should not be disgraced like this...CJ cannot be expelled in this manner...CJ was crossing his limits..but according to section 209 there is a supreme judicial council for expelling the judge...so i think it was a blunder on a part of government...
mem2: y now gov. is not restoring CJ...means now there is no mushraf...
me: the acts of 3 nov. have been endorsed by SC n two wrongs cant make 1 right...gov is ready to restore CJ if he takes an oath under the cons of 1973..but CJ is stubborn on saying tht i m still the constituional CJ n i m not going to take the fresh oath...
mem2: humm..u opted indo pk history...how did redcliff gave a permanent sort of advantage to india.
me: sir cyrill redcliff was the chief negotiater between india n pak for boundary commission...he divided india in such a way tht pathankot went on indian side n india got direct access to kashmir...quaid said the most unjust n perserve award which shatterd all the norms of justice n righteouness...
mem2:thts rite but wat was tht district...
me: gurdaspur...
mem2: u opted mercatile law... we see ships being pirated in somalia and so so...we used to hear about behri kazak 500 ..600 years ago...does mercantile has something in this regard...
me: there r rules regarding carriage of goods by land,sea n air...
mem2: y not to bomb those pirates..
me: sir m. law only gives u a remedy n not the solution to avoid such acts...
mem2:hunmm
gen: mr--- u wrote in ur psyco. tht u have gotten suggestions for improvments in FPSC...
me:deep smile...plz lend me ur ears..
gen: yes---- we r all ears..
me: i gave three suggestions ( n general had ample time for all my suggestions ..but he was much more smart )...
gen: ok ---- thnk u
me: i thank u very much for ur time.

i left my chair and just walked two steps k mem2 asked... wese aslamukum is same a peace be on u...
me: yes sir... but i thought k whole interview would be in english tht y i used this in english....
gen: mr----this is wrong impression tht the whole interview is in english...not all the candidates can speak as good english as u...
mem2: wese by the way wat is ur mother tongue mr ---
me: with smile..not english sir...
me: sir its urdu..

now awkward silence for 2 or 3 seconds...than i said...ajazat hai sir...ALLAH HAFIZ

Last edited by Mumtaz Hayat Maneka; Friday, February 20, 2009 at 03:37 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Force Of Attraction For This Useful Post:
AmBrosiaL EloQuence (Tuesday, February 03, 2009), dr.atifrana (Sunday, June 14, 2009), Frankenstein of css (Monday, February 02, 2009), hanna (Tuesday, March 03, 2009), inayatali (Sunday, January 24, 2010), Syed Ali Rizvi (Saturday, July 18, 2009)