View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 10, 2018

sidraaslam is on a distinguished road

Thank you your arduous effort .Let I share what i am experiencing now a days. Currently, I m working on improving my written expiration and writing skills ,and what i have identified is that there are following key ingredient of academic writing.

1.garammmar
2. expression
3. vocabulary
4.ideas generation
5.presentation

One have to work each of it separately but simultaneously by adapting a viable strategy. For instance ,how to improve written expression? quer
mostly answered to read news paper and books written by eminent writer,it is absolutely right aforementioned sources work immensely on this ground but gradually.
one must make deliberate efforts to achieve the very object ,written expiration. the very strategy is working for me is to take editorial from news papers and extract some attractive expression (e.g flagrant violation of law,freedom of expression is hall mark for nation's democratic credentials , knit socio-economic development of country ,more stringent rule etc).
After that, I try to revise these expression time after time and write a paragraph by utilizing them on common topics.
In that way ,you realize your everyday lexicon enrich or embellish enormously.
The Following User Says Thank You to sidraaslam For This Useful Post:
Arifhassan (Saturday, May 05, 2018)