View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 13, 2018

saniam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anum Zara View Post
I cannot comment on your introduction as you have only written thesis statement but as pointed by Saddam, global warming is caused by both anthropological as well as natural reasons. Other sentences in your introduction might have got it covered.
About outline, your points are not self explanatory. Most of the points are valid but it is not explained that how they are related to the topic. Ozone depletion, acid rain and smog are not due to global warming.
You have written threats above causes and I have done the same since main topic was about threats and ways to counter them. I have also included causes.
Global warming's main trigger is pollution caused by mankind. I sticked to this point and substantiated argument that GW is also a process of Climate change. Therefore, acid rain and smog were added. On the other hand, ozone formation has also caused temperatures to rise. As 2100 words essay was written, I needed an extra material to be added yet relevant.
I can see after pointed out that headings needed explanation. Hopefully, examiner can ignore my blunders. About introduction, i do not remember it at all.