View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 25, 2018

The Poitive One is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamad Faheem View Post
Hello Assalam u Alaikum Everyone! Im a new member to this Forum and I want to discuss My Future Career with Experienced Css Officers (Please tell me if im Posting this in the wrong section)

Im 15 Years Old Currently in Fsc 1st Year (Exams are just around the corner)
and I was deciding a Future Career for myself Most of My Family suggested CSS
So After Researching I found one of the best Jobs That fits me which is The Foreign Service Of Pakistan (because I want to be a Diplomat) I intend to apply for the YES Program (Youth Exchange Scholarship) in which I get to stay with a Host Family in the U.S ,go to school over there and Promote Cross Cultural Understanding and furthermore when I get back I can Become a Yes Alumni and help my country develop

After that I MUST get admission in a Medical Collage and complete my MBBS (I dont have much of a choice My Family, Father in Particular is putting pressure on me although I have no interest becoming a Doctor ) after that Im thinking to Ingress myself in Chartered Accountancy as it will take only one year after MBBS (my father says after professional Collage they Exempt Time) and is a Very Valued Qualification (Please Comment )

and FINALLY Compete in the CSS examination Where I top most Priority will be FPS But here are Some Certain Problems bothering me:

Newly Appointed Css BPS 17 Fps Officer in Pakistan Can not Earn more than 60,000 Rs Per month (I have read the revised pay scale But However my father and Uncle both who know Css Officers and Themselves are Experienced Lawyers And Govt Officer Object to this and Say "Jo Likha hota hai wo hota nahi Aur Jo Hota Hai wo Likha Nahi hota" and say Newly appointed FSP officer can Earn 1 LAKH 60 thousand easily they say they will explain it to me when I Qualify CSS

Power and Perks of FSP officer are very pale compared to other Posts
Red Passport is the best But No Car until Bps 20 (My Father and Uncle also reject this Saying the first thing they get is a Car And a Guard, My Father even commented that when he was a Assistant to Css Officer they Had a Extra Car so he gave it to him I dont know how
Also Fsp Officer is a Diplomat therefore having no authority in Pakistan
But my father says when you go to CSA there you will meet and befriend a lot of future Powerful people

OVERALL I want a Job where my Financial Future is Secure but also Luxurious (not Much But enough) and Enough Power and Respect to get around Pakistan easily

Please Make Suggestions And I would love to Hear your Opinions on my Career Also Argue with the Statements of my Uncle and Dad Or try to prove them right

Also Im Looking to Save atleast 1 Lakh per month and Drive a Non Custom Paid Car in my Future (because there is no way for me to earn 4 crore in a Year or Buy a NCP car and get it registered through my Future Sources) And Congrats On making It to the END !
That is one ambitious kid While it is good to plan ahead, I think one must not get too distracted in regard to horizontal and vertical aspects of various career prospects. It's normal to be confused about what career path to follow once you pass out from the Higher Secondary school but to think of 'non-custom' car and stuff is a bit too ahead of time. In my opinion, focus on your studies at the moment, MBBS if it is.
Making money from business is one thing and I think it's normal to plan one's business interests and other relevant stuff at any age. But, Civil Services, at least for a child your age, should not be about what car you'll drive or stuff. C'mon, be a bit idealistic about how you'll focus on serving people Rest, money comes as you work hard, plan it but make it a bit recessive at the moment, keeping other pursuits dominant right now.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Poitive One For This Useful Post:
fawadhash (Monday, March 26, 2018)