View Single Post
Old Sunday, March 25, 2018

Haris Sorathia is on a distinguished road
Default Need Guidance for selecting the Optional Subjects for CSS Exam

Assalam u Alaikum.

Hope you all are doing well. I am an aspirant of CSS like all others in this group and a new member as well, having an aim to appear in the CSS Exam after 2 years completing my Bachelors of Science in Computer Science and getting successful in the exam IN SHA ALLAH.

Basically I need guidance in choosing the optional subjects. Though I have already chosen the subjects from the related groups which reflects my general and specific interest in my targeted occupational groups which are PAS, FOREIGN SERVICE and INFORMATION GROUP, but confused in making the final combination from those subjects. The subjects which I have chosen are listed below:

GROUP I: Political Science, International Relations
GROUP III: Governance and Public Policies, Town Planning and Urban Management
GROUP IV: European History, History Of USA
GROUP VI: Constitutional Law, International Law
GROUP VII: Journalism and Mass Communication, Sociology

It is requested to all the experienced and current aspirants to give their valuable opinion and guide me in this matter by suggesting your combination from the above mentioned subjects which you think would be best according to my mentioned occupational groups so that I can get an idea, make the final combination of optional subjects and start preparing for these subjects bit by bit from now onwards, thus mastering in all the subjects till the end. Thank You