View Single Post
Old Thursday, February 05, 2009
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 7th in Sindh Urban

Emoemar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein of css
pata nahi yaar i would recieve the admit card or not because i as per the instuction of FPSC regarding the online submission did send my documents in the first week of january But adnan was quite sure that every one has to send bfore the closing deadline of 31st january
Yeah definately if i recieve the admit card i would definately exhaust my third attempt I am currently studying to complete my steps before the CTP and have already taken zoology to make my effort more usefull if i have a third attempt
Yaar till november i was revising the optional so i inclined to make my last chance as use full it gets
Admit card shouldnt be a problem i think, because it says keh you can send the documents in the first week of Jan. So hopefully a jay ga. Good thing if you kept revising the optional, waisay is dafa zoology kay sath what else you plan on taking? Application to meinay bhe submit kara dee thee, but havent really worked on the subjects since God knows when... i was actually working on the medical :P Got that out of the way Alhamdiliiah on 24th Jan. So ab sooch raha hoon parh he lon kuch and might as well sit through the exams.

Good to hear ur studying for the step! Appearing in the summers i assume? and still working on the day job as well?? How do you manage 3 things man !

Waisay any idea final allocations kub atee hain? Because i called fpsc office the other day and they said they are trying to get the result out by 14th March to facilitate those who are hoping to take the exams this time around.. allocation to im quite sure come up later right?

Khair... keep up the good work and good luck with the steps bro ... lets pray the result come out soon and good for us all!

Adios.