View Single Post
Old Friday, February 06, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough
Wink

Quote:
Admit card shouldnt be a problem i think, because it says keh you can send the documents in the first week of Jan. So hopefully a jay ga. Good thing if you kept revising the optional, waisay is dafa zoology kay sath what else you plan on taking? Application to meinay bhe submit kara dee thee, but havent really worked on the subjects since God knows when... i was actually working on the medical :P Got that out of the way Alhamdiliiah on 24th Jan. So ab sooch raha hoon parh he lon kuch and might as well sit through the exams.

Good to hear ur studying for the step! Appearing in the summers i assume? and still working on the day job as well?? How do you manage 3 things man !

Waisay any idea final allocations kub atee hain? Because i called fpsc office the other day and they said they are trying to get the result out by 14th March to facilitate those who are hoping to take the exams this time around.. allocation to im quite sure come up later right?

Khair... keep up the good work and good luck with the steps bro ... lets pray the result come out soon and good for us all!

Adios.
Sorry yaar i usulay goof while sending my posts
Yaar mein tu waila admai hoon I am doing alternate night in a hospital so Plently of spare time i tell you. Cant you tell about the manner i so actively particpate on the forum to kill time
I have public administration , sociology and HIP still as my optional.
since i have no proper vocation so i decided what the hell , exhaust the third attempt.
Yaar you a lums graduate and then having a master in economics from University of singapore , have firm determination and a achieiver in life and also having impressive credentials shouldnt be thinking over the result. Inshallah you will be in DMG as your aspiration ( I posted your credential haan 0 0 )
well lets to meet some times I missed your company yaar Hope you would remain on cloud 9