View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 24, 2018

areeb ahmed is on a distinguished road

Dude I am just pointing out a few grammatical mistakes and a few sentence suggestion for the first Para. Hope it helps.

Corruption is the mother of all ills. It is defined by transparency international as, “the abuse of entrusted power for personal gain”. Therefore, being the prevalent ill, it (Contributes to the) decay (of) society (and exists in many types) by existing in many types i.e. Political, Bureaucratic and Petty corruption. This menace also posses many forms through which it (corrupts the society) perform its actions, such as bribery, Embezzlement, Nepotism, Clientelism. However, as (Since) it exists in society with( I think In many faces would be better) many faces. Therefore, its causes are multifarious, including Moral bankruptcy, Poverty and illiteracy, low income to name a few. Moreover, these causes generate vast category (plethora or a huge number) of ill-impacts. (Which) That are, moral degradation, weakening institution, hampers(Hampered) economic growth and widens (the) gap between rich and poor. Thus,(But) there (is) always a cure to every ill. Therefore, to eradicate this ill(,) some remedial measures should be taken i.e., strategic patience , zero tolerance policies(policy), paying civil servants well, promoting transparency and access to information and to close international loopholes so that society can prosper.
The Following User Says Thank You to areeb ahmed For This Useful Post:
The dream of rain (Tuesday, May 01, 2018)