View Single Post
Old Friday, May 18, 2018
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

In interview , they just make sure that you are committed enough to complete your masters degree , and with it their main aim is to know that whether you will be able to pay the fees for two years . If you can do these things , then there will be no problems for you getting admission in Masters .

With it , if you are not doing any sort of job , then your chances of getting admission becomes more better .

I applied to 2 departments , in one interview i was not able to answer even one question and still was able to get admission there . But , i preferred other one , where i answered all questions :P . and my merit number for both departments was same .

So , i think , from my experience , it does not matter a lot if you are not able to give answers correctly , but what does matter is the seriousness of an applicant that whether he will be able to complete masters program with full dedication .

By the way ,once you get admission there , then you can easily get scholarships like Peef etc ,and there are many other opportunities available at Nust . 12 out of 23 students in my class were awarded scholarships . So , if you deserve it , then you will get one .

Regards.

Ohh , and after seeing your gpa and gat score , i think if you keep in mind all these things that i have written above , in shaa Allah ,you will be able to get admission quite easily.
SteamBoy (Friday, May 18, 2018)