View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 27, 2018

Hitler Khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qk Mehsood View Post
Thanks brother for your supportive advice.For me its the fi nal show and I opted philosophy by sheer chance so please suggest me some good books and also suggest some techniques to cover the course in short time.Your kind advice will be appreciated.
Thanks
Dear I have mentioned the books.. you can consult them. As a smart study technique I would suggest that you read from the book a particular topic [for eg: Categorical Syllogism] then solve maximum exercises related to that topic and then watch a tutorial video on YouTube. This is the technique for Part 1.

For part 2 you read as much about philosophy as you can. Same technique goes here as well.. tutorial videos on YouTube. You can also download philosophy apps on smart phones. Just to understand the main theme of a particular philosophy.

Do go through past papers and you will have an idea about the questions.

P.S: According to my knowledge, owing to the drubbing of Psychology and good scoring of Philosophy, this time it has been opted by majority aspirants.

Philosophy can be easily covered if you have interest in it.. otherwise it can become really boring.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hitler Khan For This Useful Post:
psas (Monday, May 28, 2018), Qk Mehsood (Sunday, May 27, 2018)