Thread: CSS or Masters?
View Single Post
Old Monday, July 02, 2018

Farhan Kaif is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by safiamahmood View Post
Dear all,
Aoa.

I’m a fresh bachelors graduate who wants to appear in the css exams in 2019. However I haven’t yet started my preparations. I’m 24 years old. I plan on also doing my masters for 2 years. But i don’t know what to do first. Should I take my css and go for masters next year? I won’t be able to do justice to either because applications for masters close in december so i have to prepare for GRE this year along with CSS prep.
I could also dedicate this time purely to CSS and start my applications next year. But does the civil service allow one to leave for 2 years for masters?

Kindly help.

Note: I’m not doing masters for job security. I’m truly passionate about high education. Please advice accordingly.
Walaikum Assalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu.
Brother, start pre-preparation for CSS on wards and must go for your Master, undoubtedly, while keeping in view CSS and it's preparation parallel with your post graduation, master may also be beneficial in one or two subjects of your optionals. After your master you will be well matured, stabled and singled minded to work well for CSS.
Though, graduation is required for CSS but after master your horizons will be more broaden and you will be capable to take firm decisions. And if you have already borne into your mind GRE then thinking about CSS may be a cup of your tea. Kindly do what are you passionate about rather listening others and follow them blindly.
Regards