View Single Post
Old Thursday, July 05, 2018

Ammarrashid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamad Faheem View Post
Please dont Take the following Offensively
CSS is all About Serving but joining it at the risk of Financial Instability is one thing I can not bear,It is always been my goal to serve and represent my Country in the best way possible but Best requires a Clear,Stress-Free Mind When one is under debt his mind will be constantly rethinking about it and you know what comes next Whereas a Clear mind results in Positive,More Productive Results in one's duty hence contributing to the country. I am Idealistic but nonetheless Rational and Realistic.I am the only Male child of my family therefore it is Incumbent upon to support my entire Family.The quicker I realize this the better.My Family is mixed with many professionals I spend time with all of them and try to see their perspective of Life,& believe me the more the money the better,while being greedy and becoming addicted to it is wrong but I full intention of "Keeping the Water out of my Boat" but I need it in order to keep Sailing, You get the Idea

And as Far as the NCP car goes that was a small but serious Joke
Also Please Explain to me How on earth does money comes as someone working on a FIXED PAYSCALE come if he works hard, He can work hard one month and Lazily the other but his salary does not change
I don't know about your idea of 'keeping the water out of the boat', but civil servants in Pakistan aren't underpaid, and GOP pays enough to have a smooth sailing, given that the captain of the ship is of right mind.

Sent from my LLD-L21 using Tapatalk