View Single Post
Old Sunday, July 29, 2018

Asuna is on a distinguished road

Can anyone actually tell me, if they do not mind sharing, what was their general take on the topic of Social Media? What was their thesis statement? I attempted the same and I've forgotten what I wrote for the most part. My focus was mainly on defining its transformative powers, it's danger and abuse, on-going solutions, and prospects.

I briefly enumerated on role of social media in Arab Spring, #MeToo, #Justice for Zainab movement, to show the diverse impact social media is having on the world. Then made generic points such as it's use in exchange of culture and info etc. Talked about its dangers by giving examples of fake news, explicit content, promotion of racism and hatred, in diplomacy aka Trump's Twitter to blast out on foreign countries (jis tweet my button is bigger than yours to Kim), etc. Then in prospects explained in democratizing, holding powers that be accountable, citizen journalism working with traditional media for coverage of truth.

I've asked on the forum to share their outline but no one else has. I'm quite stressed that it was an average attempt. If anyone does not mind sharing their take on the topic, please do so.

Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Asuna For This Useful Post:
étoile brillante (Thursday, August 02, 2018)