Old Friday, August 03, 2018

Asuna is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by étoile brillante View Post
Asuna your essay is pretty good don't worry
Sometimes simple paper works better
Yes people have become less responsive on this forum now
I didn't attempt this paper but I also want people to share their outlines on the topic I attempted
But it will not help reduce ur stress because it depends on how u have conveyed ur idea about the topic and it will only be revealed only after result is announced.... I m also extremely worried about result and begging Allah to eliminate all whats against me and bless me success with flying colors IN SHA ALLAH... U also pray and if u want I can share what I remember about my topic

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by étoile brillante View Post
When u hear people saying this trust me such a paper (at least CSS) is always a game changer
Who takes it as a piece of cake has to suffer and its never easy
Easy paper means tough marking and I am also worried
My condition was same not only regarding this paper but also about a few others... But having faith in Allah... May Allah help us ameen..

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk
Hi étoile brillante,

Thank you for taking out the time to read and respond to my post. It is very much appreciated. That is quite true what you have said about how I have conveyed my points, and that will be revealed only when the result is announced. Nevertheless, your comment on outline being pretty good, gives me the hope that its a bit redeemable. Haha. (^__^. "Dobtay ko tinkay ka sahara" wali baat hai.

If you don't mind sharing your outline, please do so. I've become even more confused after I've given my attempt on the whole process.

And I am in the same boat as you, or maybe mine is just a bit more worse. In any case, I really, really hope that we all pass! Ameen!
The Following User Says Thank You to Asuna For This Useful Post:
étoile brillante (Tuesday, August 07, 2018)