View Single Post
Old Friday, August 10, 2018

Yasir Raza is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agha Shahriyar Khan View Post
Before commenting on your optionals, I suggest you to make your study for CSS-2019 instead of 2020 as much time left in the exams and anyone will cover the entire syllabus easily once he commits himself.

Dear, the subject you have mentioned above has little connection which each other (no topics overlapping) . That's is why it is not a good combination.
Opt those subjects which are inherently connected with one another. Like International relations is connected with US history, Current Affairs, Pakistan affairs and International Law. In this way it reduces your work load of study and gives you broad understanding of topics.
Rest the choice is yours as one said Everyone is the architect of his own destiny.
Thanks for the reply,the reason i decided to select those subject and decided to appear in 2020 is that my plan is to thoroughly study each subject,i know about that combination regarding IR,US history but i am doubtfull about its scoring trend,is it scoring?.Majority of people will be taking same combinations and studying from same sources so i feel it will have a bad impact on the score(i dont know about past trends regarding combination so correct me if i am wrong).I wanted to stick to political science so can u please help me make combination focusing on pol science?