View Single Post
Old Sunday, August 19, 2018

mmazari is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syed Qasim Ahmed View Post
Assalam-Wa-Allaikum ... kindly somebody advice me whether i should go for CSS or remains with my profession (i;e Chartered Accountant) ... i want to do CSS but a bit confused... kindly advice with pros n corns whats the best choice ...??I talked with some people including CSPs they told me that doing both thing is waste of choice either u go for CA or for CSS but don't do both things they said there are remote % of people who do both things but you will not find them, Due to this i am getting confused about my professional choice its my dream to become a CSP officer but at the same i will have to compromise CA.
This is my personal opinion, CSS is a gamble. Yes people may argue that no doubt with utmost hard work , you will achieve anything. But CSS is not as black and white, luck plays a massive part. Thus, I would advise you to complete your CA so you have something to fall onto in the unfortunate circumstance you do not clear the CSS exams. Furthermore, your CA knowledge will help you immensely in the Accounting and auditing (200 marks), Business Admin (100 marks) and maybe Mercantile law (100 mark) exams!