Thread: AC and CSA
View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 15, 2009
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

S.H.Virk is just really niceS.H.Virk is just really niceS.H.Virk is just really niceS.H.Virk is just really nice
Lightbulb

CSA is a place where one learns to adapt oneself to the upcoming challenges. If somone is looking forward a luxurious life, he or she has enough time to make up or change his mind.
CSA is all about instilling or maturing virtues such as discipline, hard work and consistency.
yes during study tours probationers are exposed to hard times such as scorching heat of july etc and the probationers r supposed to adapt to this life if they are really interested in serving the nation.
Have faith and Go ahead.
Best wishes.
Regards.