View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 15, 2009
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom
Default Islamic and Pakistan Studies 2009

Balochistan Public Service Commission
Samungli Road, Quetta Cantt.

COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR THE POST(s) OF BCS (EB) OFFICER B-17 / SECTION OFFICER

ISLAMIC & PAKISTAN STUDIES

Total Marks: 100............Monday, January 26, 2009...........Time Allowed: 03 Hours

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^

Note: Attempt any Five questions, selecting Two questions form Part-I and Three from Part-II. All questions carry equal marks.

PART-I

Q-1. What are the fundamental beliefs of Islam? Explain in detail.

Q-2. How did the Holy Prophet (PBUH) create an atmosphere of brotherhood in Madina? Explain in detail.

Q-3. What is the status of women in Islam? State how did the Holy Prophet (PBUH) gave full honour to women?

Q-4. Write short notes on any “Two” of the following:
  1. Eng of the Prophet hood
  2. Characteristics of Makki and Madani Suras
  3. Patience and perseverance
  4. Jehad

PART-II

Q-5. Examine the Aligarh Movement with emphasis on its educational aspects.

Q-6. Discuss importance of the Islamic World with reference to Pakistan’s Foreign Policy.

Q-7. Describe Shah Wali Ullah’s services for the renaissance of the Muslims in India.

Q-8. Discuss the history of constitution making after the establishment of Pakistan.

Q-9. Discuss Economic, Political and Linguistic problems which the Government of Pakistan had to face after independence?

Q-10. Write short notes on any “Two” of the following:
  1. Cabinet Mission Plan.
  2. Fourteen Points of the Quaid-i-Azam.
  3. Partition of Bengal
  4. Khilafat Movement

Good Luck
MUHAMMAD JAVED SIDDIQUE (Sunday, October 11, 2015)