View Single Post
Old Friday, September 07, 2018

asifahmed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syed Qasim Ahmed View Post
Assalam-Wa-Allaikum ... kindly somebody advice me whether i should go for CSS or remains with my profession (i;e Chartered Accountant) ... i want to do CSS but a bit confused... kindly advice with pros n corns whats the best choice ...??I talked with some people including CSPs they told me that doing both thing is waste of choice either u go for CA or for CSS but don't do both things they said there are remote % of people who do both things but you will not find them, Due to this i am getting confused about my professional choice its my dream to become a CSP officer but at the same i will have to compromise CA.
Bro if you are in mid of CA than i think u should complete it first than consider CSS subject to the condition that you fall in age bracket. CSS will require you full attention if u want to clear it. Its true luck plays part( I would wather say it blessing of Allah Almighty) nonetheless hardwork and determination play pivital role. If you want to be a money man than CA would give you quick growth potential than CSS. But if you want have moderate growth and power/say/protocol than CSS can provide you that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk