View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 22, 2018

A Zeee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khezar View Post
Hello everyone, it was really shocking for me when I saw my DMC and found that I had secured just 21 marks in pak affairs. I got only 8 mcqs correct, but my subjective portion was not that bad yet that gave me only 13 marks. Its really hard to digest.
What should I do to improve?
P.S: I got 29 in Islamic studies, but I am okay with that because i didn't do justice with the subject.
My score is 41 with 17 correct MCQS. My paper was also good. Judging by over 100 dmcs which I have seen, most of the students have very poor scores. Most of them have passed in aggregate. This subject was low scoring this year. Subject was butchered.
Go for more credible reading resources. Use their references at proper places. Add more presentation material like maps, graphs etc. Improve your analysis skills. View the topic from multiple dimensions. Hear or read what critics have to say about particular topics. National and international both views can be shared with references.

P.S: I too have failed Islamic studies. The only subject which kept me from passing CSS this year. My paper was good. I do not know what went wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to A Zeee For This Useful Post:
Khezar (Saturday, September 22, 2018)