View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Zeee View Post
Thank you for your input. I have failed this subject. Last time, I had very high score. I am unable to understand that what went wrong. I have attempted it in Urdu both times. Now, I am seriously thinking about switching it to English. I have pretty good handwriting to attempt this paper in medium I am comfortable with. I have failed this subject with 18 correct MCQs. Still in shock. Your suggestions are highly valuable. I will try to follow them.
From where I can get Prof. Zaka's 1000 point notes?
Another reason of my failure in Islamiat was , my somewhat progressive or somewhat secular way of thinking. For instance , the year i failed there was a question regarding ban on by French Authorities, now where I called this action objectionable , some arguments I also gave in its favor. Later, I came to know that this approach was counter productive. That's why in my next attempt , I went with the religious narrative. That's why besides change of medium and besides change of the preparation strategy, keep this thing in also mind that in this paper we have to go with religious narrative , the popular religious narrative.
As well as those 1000 points Objective notes are concerned , they you can find at Punjab University New Campus STC Photocopy Shop. You obtained good 18 marks in objective portion, strengthen that more, so that this score is ensured again. As you know , in CSS every single score matters and these objective marks may really help us create difference.
Best of Luck .
A Zeee (Wednesday, September 26, 2018), Urooj rajput (Friday, October 15, 2021)