View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperboat View Post
My date of birth is 08-08-1990. Am I eligible to appear in PMS punjab this year? As age limit is 28 years and I will be 28 years + 4 months. Please guide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussy72 View Post
Yes you are,cut off date for PMS is the 1st january of the current year,that is you were 8 months younger on 1st january 2018,thus you’re eligible,goodluck!
Respected member Hussy has very nicely explained the matter. if PMS advertisement appears before the end of this year , you are eligible . Because in that case the cut of age would be January 1st , 2018. And on this date you were not above 28 years old. however, if the exam's advertisement didnt appear during this year, you wont be able to appear.