View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 03, 2018

Amjid Alaam is on a distinguished road

thank you sir so much for your response. sir kindly tell me about the syllabus for AD FIA, Inspector and also tell me what will be the process for selection.
Kindly recommend me books for Inspector,AD FIA preparation according to syllabus.
Sir there are only eleven seats for AD so it means that its difficult to get that seat.So the only option left is inspector FIA seat. What will be your advise for a person who is already working as assistant director in a federal govt and got salary more thn 90k per month and other privileges whether inspector FIA is good seat or not with respect to power , perks and privileges or he start preparation for PMS, CSS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N is best View Post
I want to knew about power, perks and privileges given to inspector and AD FIA
You will get the answer once you are selected. Focus on your preparation.

which kind of medical fitness is required for them.
Normal medical fitness. However, there would be a tough physical training after selection.

a person who is already working on grade 17 in a federal department is he eligible to apply for inspector post of FI

yeah. But there would be NOC issue if you are going to apply through proper channel.

tells about the promotion sysyem of FIA.is they have fast promotion system like IB.

Promotions are not that rapid in FIA.