View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 03, 2018
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

N is best will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amjid Alaam View Post
thank you sir so much for your response. sir kindly tell me about the syllabus for AD FIA, Inspector and also tell me what will be the process for selection.
Kindly recommend me books for Inspector,AD FIA preparation according to syllabus.
Sir there are only eleven seats for AD so it means that its difficult to get that seat.So the only option left is inspector FIA seat. What will be your advise for a person who is already working as assistant director in a federal govt and got salary more thn 90k per month and other privileges whether inspector FIA is good seat or not with respect to power , perks and privileges or he start preparation for PMS, CSS.
sir kindly tell me about the syllabus for AD FIA, Inspector and also tell me what will be the process for selection.
syllabus.. English, Current Aff, Pak aff, Islamiat, Basic Arithmatics and general sci. 100 marks mcqs test than interview..

What will be your advise for a person who is already working as assistant director in a federal govt and got salary more thn 90k per month and other privileges whether inspector FIA is good seat or not with respect to power , perks and privileges or he start preparation for PMS, CSS.[/QUOTE]

There are hundreds of depts under federal govt. Plx mention clearly in whch dept you are serving? BS 17 of federal dept is thousand times better than inspector of any dept, including fia... my cell phone num iz in profile, you can contact me bro.