View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Saira khattak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by faizanabrar View Post
Salam fellow aspirants and CSPs,

I need some advice regarding my career. I have recently completed my FSc, and I want to do CSS. CSS has always been my dream and I want to fulfill it. How should I start my preparation, as I have 4-5 years. And which Bachelors degree should I go for? Some CSPs recommended that I should do BS Economics as it would aid in my CSS preparation, but it doesn't have any scope. I have great interest in Computers, I am thinking of doing BS (CS) and then going for CSS, but the downside of this option is that I won't have a lot of time to study for CSS during my Bachelors degree.

So, should I burn all my boats and pursue CSS, or it wouldn't be a wise option. I have heard that it is also a matter of luck.

Regards,
Faizan
Hello.I think you need to complete your education and that not just casually but with full zeal.Economics is a good subject but if you are interested in computer science then go for it.Just prepare your mind for css,I mean look into it's syllabus and subjects.At this stage you just need to know generally .Take your time and don,t worry.
On the other hand you can go for BA because then you won't face time difficulty as B.A could be easily handled along with CSS preparation.
faizanabrar (Saturday, January 26, 2019)