View Single Post
Old Sunday, January 27, 2019

dr anum rashid is on a distinguished road

Videos are numbered. You have to start watching from the video number 1. In the very 1st video, the guy gives the breakup of the whole course/syllabus, how he'll be covering it by dividing it into 3 sections. The 1st 11 videos are only on BODMAS, fractions and decimals with a test. I had no idea of the basic concepts of fractions so I started from the video number 1.
Also let me clarify that these 1st 11 videos do not deal with the theoretical questions as they appear in css. But with basic concepts which you'll be needing to decode those theoretical questions. So, it might take 1st 50-60 videos to cover all the content. I haven't reached the end yet. So, you need to start from the video # 1. See the breakup of the course given in the very 1st video and decide for yourself which section you need help with. From that breakup you'll be better able to gauge that you need to start watching from what video. If the 1st 12-15 videos are only on section 1( BODMAS, fractions, decimals, square root) and you don't need help with that, you can skip those and start from video number 15 on wards, where he covers number system, LCM, HCF, ratio, proportion, %age and so on.. watch the video number 1, you'll have a better idea.
The Following User Says Thank You to dr anum rashid For This Useful Post:
Johnmac (Sunday, January 27, 2019)