View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010

Thanked 1,291 Times in 524 Posts
Viceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to beholdViceroy is a splendid one to behold

Well Dear Mods, Admin and Staff

Being a relatively newer member (Nothing to do with the Einstein's Theory of relativity of course) I am not in a position to appreciate each one of you individually, as you deserve

But let me take this opportunity to say that I have a great respect for your work and you guys never know you may have brought a very good change in some one's life .... what you guys are really doing is more than running this forum smoothly, editing posts and all that stuff... it means a lot more than this.

What I want to thank you for is providing the opportunity to anyone who lands on cssforum.com.pk to consider the option for being a part of one of the finest in Pakistan.

Thank you very much everybody who contributes
Last Island (Tuesday, February 24, 2009), Muhammad T S Awan (Wednesday, February 25, 2009), Mumtaz Hayat Maneka (Tuesday, February 24, 2009), Predator (Monday, April 20, 2009), Sureshlasi (Wednesday, February 25, 2009)