View Single Post
Old Wednesday, February 25, 2009
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough

Assalamuallaikum
Respected Administrators and Moderators

Thank you guys for all your help your grace and most of all your politeness ( for bearing me )
Politeness has been defined as benovolence in small things

Ireally admire all you guys . The way you are helping others
This site is now not only a source of info for css aspirant but now it has turned to be an institution Your principles , your policy and your real motiff to inculcate honesty , righteousness and scruplousity in aspirants along with spreading knowledge is deed only to be rewarded by the AlMighty. I cant reapy you all for your efforts and no one can honestly , especially for the kindness you shown to me. I can only say
Not in the achievement , but in the endurance of human soul, does it shows its divine grandeur and its alliance with the infinite God.

Do not consider my praising as cloying I really endowed immense respect for all you guys
Especially
Argus, AJ , Tabbassum, Princess royal , Last island , Mumtaz, Faryal shah , Awara and all others
Gratitude is a duty which ought to be paid .
Gratitude is the memory of the hearts
Argus (Thursday, February 26, 2009), Last Island (Wednesday, February 25, 2009), Mumtaz Hayat Maneka (Saturday, April 18, 2009), Princess Royal (Wednesday, February 25, 2009)