View Single Post
Old Monday, February 25, 2019
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 13077

Thanked 1,135 Times in 364 Posts
hmkashif is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by oatmeal View Post
Hello,

I know that there are plenty of existing threads regarding qualification for eligibility, but I have decided to start a new thread because my case is a bit unique.

I have done O levels but I did not do FSC or A Levels. Instead, I took the SAT exam and got admission in an American University. I have completed by Bachelors in Finance with a very a high GPA.

Am I eligible for CSS exam? Does FCPS require O and A levels certificates in addition to a Bachelors Degree?

Please reply. Also, can anyone forward me a contact no (WhatsApp) or email of some official who can clear my doubt?

Thank you.
EDUCATION
5(i). A candidate must hold at least a Second Division or Grade “C” Bachelor’s degree in any faculty of one of the Pakistani Universities or an equivalent degree or comparable educational qualifications of a foreign University recognized by Higher
Education Commission, Islamabad.

Note: In case the candidate does not hold the required degree on or before the cut off date, he/she shall be required to produce a certificate from the duly authorized officer of the concerned degree awarding institution, to the effect that the candidate has fulfilled all the requirements of the said degree and has/had cleared/passed the examination for the said degree on or before the cut off date. The candidate however would be required to produce the said degree
before the final result is declared by the Commission.

(ii). A candidate who has obtained a Third Division(or ‘D’ grade) in his/her Bachelor’s Degree will be eligible for the Examination in cases where he/she has obtained a higher Division in Master’s Degree.

(iii). The matter as to which foreign degree is comparable and equivalent to corresponding Pakistani degree shall be decided by HEC. Therefore, an equivalence certificate issued by HEC may be attached with application form.

http://www.fpsc.gov.pk/sites/default...018-Rules_.pdf