View Single Post
Old Friday, March 15, 2019

sarfrazgondal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdullahk View Post
Dear All,
I have almost cleared all stages of SPS 8 (accounts officer) job in PAEC and my security clearance is in progress (at very final stages).
I am ACCA Member and CFA level 2. In addition, i am working in leading department of Bank and getting quiet handsome salary package with chances of good future career (mainly banking)

Following are some areas where i require advice:

-What is work environment and life work balance in PAEC?
-What is current salary package (including all allownaces, House hiring etc) and leaves details of SPS 8 officer?
-Future career progression in accounts dept.?
-Any chances of Employer funded study programs (i am planning PhD inshallah) and its impact on employee's career?
-Any other area which i should consider?
-Most importantly, should i join PAEC, considering my current job, qualifications and PAEC career path ( i am a patriotic person, so yes, patriotism counts to me)

I hope seniors and relevant people will advice.
Jazakallah
Working Env is very good but a bit restrictive as well. Salary Package around 75 - 80K, hiring of PKR 28900 after first year. Promotion criteria is good and in 12 - 15 Years, you will be in SPS-10.

NO education policy for Non Technical Employee but yes you can have study leave with some deductions in salary.

A very large govt entity, lots of other facilities like medical etc.