View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 27, 2019

nneeysar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adnan zia View Post
Aoa comrades.
I am happy to announce that we have initiated a movement of age relaxation movement to 35 years with 6 attempts.
Its possible as we already have achieved one target of 2 years age extension by ahsan iqbal through our socal media compaign.

Most of the counties has 35 years age general limit for civil service with either 4,6 or unlimited attempts, so we have bright chance of achieving our goal.

Let's achieve another mission of age relaxation by 35 years from PM imran khan, as we achieve 2 years from PMLN in a few months social media compaign.

We are same group on facebook, same members more or less expecting more of us to participate.

Together we can do it.

Regards
Facebook group
Www.facebook.com/groups/CSSageRelaxation

Css forum helped us last time, i hope it will extend its help this time too.

That is great. I am also writing a letter to Imran Khan. In which FBR reforms and CSS age relaxation will be discussed in detail. I am ACCA, worked one in taxation sector, so i know which aspects CSP aspirants lack when they join FBR. They lack proper training.

So brother my sincere request to you is that kindly please write a letter to imran khan for age relaxation. Because dozen of letters will make him realise that it is a hot topic. Further give suggestions to cabinet division for age relaxation.

Kindly also encourage your friends and people of age relaxation movement for writing letter to imran khan.

Make two copies of letter. One to Bani Gala and Second to Prime Minister House because we do not know where imran khan resides mostly. He is available on both sites. So submitting two copies of a letter will make it easier to reach imran khan sb.