View Single Post
Old Monday, April 01, 2019

ibilal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Akram Abbasi View Post
Dear candidates, I appeared in the final interview, was like as with the following steps

1st: I reached at 11am on my timing session, and I saw almost 55 candidates were there, waiting for checking of original documents. Anyways, my turn came I shown all original documents and along with I gave them a set copy of documents and (Evalution person) assigned my number on my photo copy set and sent it to another place besides with that house/place.

2nd at 50pm I was called in the nearest building and at 6:40pm my interview started and instantly I was out at 6:43pm
The Session started :
1st Question: App ka father kiya karty hen?
2nd: app kitny bhai and bhin ho?
3rd: Person asked your Bechelor degree is completed in 2006, I replied "YES" and he told me after 11 years you are coming here (with annoyed face like he will fight with I) .
And I replied sir, but I did my Mphil/MS in 2014 and after 2006 I am doing jobs I have the experience more than 8 years along with it, and interrogator told me no, no we just need fresh candidates with no experience and extra education etc. My time is up
Brother, did you get selected?

I also applied there for AM IT and Networks on 25th-Feb-2019, but my application status has not been updated yet.