View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 11, 2019

mirmuhd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saira khattak View Post
Hey, I urgently need book recommendation for the said portion of pol.science paper. I have read a few books but none of them have satisfactory content about Pakistan's constitution which could actually help in preparation for the papers. Like there are no clear and minutely detailed topics which is requirement of the exam. For example I couldn't find sufficient material on provincial autonomy under 18th amendment and comparison of different constitutions of Pakistan. So I would be very grateful if anyone can recommend me a book which is clear on such topics.
Political science subject cannot be covered from one or two books. For covering pol science you have to read different books for specific topic like For Constitution of Pakistan, read Hamid Khan's book: Constitutional and political history of Pakistan. Sameway for some basic concepts Ch. M. Sarwar or Mazhar ul Haq or Andrew and for constitutions you should go through from Comparative Governments by Ch. M.Sarwar plus internet. Furthermore, For philosophers from plato to present

Sent from my SM-J600F using Tapatalk
Saira khattak (Thursday, April 11, 2019)