View Single Post
Old Monday, April 29, 2019

muzamil ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawadhash View Post
You don't have to write according to expectation of the examiner. You can freely express your views, even on sensitive topics.. However, on sensitive topics, especially on matters relating to ideology of Pakistan, and opinions that contravene the very basic tenets of Islam, you should be moderate and prefer to err on the side of caution. This is all I am saying, Rest is your choice, as I said earlier. With your level of English proficiency, it would be a shame to see you fail CSS because of some minor error or whim of examiner. With sufficient hard work, I am 200% sure you can easily sail through CSS.
What you said is nectar to my ears! I can’t thank you enough for all of your support. It means the world to me, confidence is what I crave right now. I'll take your words to heart and avoid any sort of controversy on such topics. CSS is all about perseverance, no matter how good you are. I'm all for effort and I've prepped myself for it well in advance. The only thing I didn't do was to find a hostel beforehand but the issue will hopefully be resolved today. I'll do my best to live up to your expectations. Regards.
The Following User Says Thank You to muzamil ali For This Useful Post:
fawadhash (Monday, April 29, 2019)